Thread: Reviving Ritual
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Unregistered-

The same should apply to PMs as well, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Never having been in a sorority has nothing to do with using proper grammar and spelling. You're not sending a text message, you're creating what is the first impression anyone will have of your sorority. Take some care with it, and if you're not sure if something is correct, SPELL CHECK AND GRAMMAR CHECK. Do that even if you ARE sure everything is correct.

Sorry, but between you and the guy who goes to "skool" I've come to the conclusion that we should get rid of the written word altogether and go back to pictures if today's students can't use it properly.
Quote:
Hey OTW, What is your problem with me? And YES I hvae been working really hard. I do appreciate the great advice that you have given me. But unfortunatly you've rubbed off as a stuck up b*tch to me. And I KNOW that's probably not the truth because computers and writeing on threads can mix up sarcasim with hatred. Anyhow, I don't hate you. But your not make my sorority experience any nicer. If we ever meet in person I really hope it's not as negative as what has been shown to me on this forum. As for my grammer... yes ... it sucks! It suck monkey balls to be exact lmao! But this is a "forum". I would prefer to base my likeing or disslike of a person on their personallity, not their grammer skills. Take care, and please don't take it personally.

Silmanarmo