View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 03:43 AM
GreekChat Member

lol

CLUCKER CHRONICLES...sista you said a mouth full. i officially ended my membership about 4 years ago. a friend gave me a year subscription as a gift soon thereafter. i have tried to look at the redeeming qualities of this magazine, but frankly, they recycle the same junk over and over again. to me, they are trying to be an upscale vibe--when vibe was a decent magazine. essence hasnt spoken to me in years. any articles worth the time are watered down. how many "how to get your man" type articles are we going to see? the beauty section leaves much to be desired. again, just recycled crap.

just a hot mess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksocialite View Post
Thanks for the nice shout out about the blog! I'm glad to read that you enjoy it. You can subscribe to the blog for updates as well.

OK...back to Ms. Coles - I'm glad it's not me just getting old. I like her new haircut and think that she will look great on the cover of Hype Hair! (Smile SistaGreekNikki)

I like Mediatakeout.com for Black entertainment gossip and they do a pretty good job of provide scoop on celebs like her. So, I don't feel like I need to see them on the cover of Essence.

I mean, do we really need another installment of the 'clucker chronicles' by Kim Porter