GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Delta Sigma Theta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Book Thread: E. Lynn Harris News (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=28026)

carnation 07-09-2003 11:04 PM

I am certain that Lynn will mention that he dropped Carnation TWICE on a football field back in the day. LOL!!!!!

CrimsonTide4 07-27-2003 10:03 PM

DIRTY LAUNDRY by Paula Woods (cl)

The mean streets of Los Angeles have never been more sinister, or more human. In the third installment of her award-winning Charlotte Justice novels, City of Angels-based Paula Woods has gracefully delivered what may be her richest, most compelling thriller to date. Everyone in Los Angeles’s Koreatown seals secrets. . . and it’s up to Charlotte and her team at the LAPD’s elite Robbery/Homicide Division to pry them loose. In a rare blend of mystery, suspense, and unflinching social critique of urban, multi-ethnic America, Woods’s African-American protagonist craftily wends her way through different ethnic communities and cultures, trying to solve a murder. But how will Charlotte balance her drive for justice with her budding feelings for Aubry Scott, the emergency room physician? As she struggles to keep her professional and emotional worlds separated, Justice’s investigation plunges her into the deep roots that define family and loyalty, and she discovers that everybody has got DIRTY LAUNDRY.

Coming up: TROUBLE MAN by Travis Hunter (hardcover, fiction) Travis Hunter, author of THE HEARTS OF MEN and MARRIED BUT STILL LOOKING has been voted Atlanta Author of the Year by the readers of the Atlanta Daily World newspaper!!

INNER-COURSE: A PLEA FOR REAL LOVE by Toni Blackman (hardcover,poetry) Praise for Toni Blackman “Toni Blackman is a poet, MC, oral historian, and truth-teller. Just as Langston Hughes and the Beat writers embraced jazz as a way to frame their pursuit of higher truths, Blackman grabs the mic literally as if life depended on it, carving for herself a space where words are sacred, and where her literary objectives soar.” —Kevin Powell, editor of STEP INTO A WORLD: A GLOBAL ANTHOLOGY FOR THE NEW BLACK LITERATURE

SOME THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I’D DO by Pearl Cleage
With the unique blend of truth and humor that made her first novel, WHAT LOOKS LIKE CRAZY ON AN ORDINARY DAY a huge bestseller, Pearl Cleage returns with an extraordinary novel that is rich in character, steeped in sisterhood, and bursting with unexpected love, and maybe just a little magic.

CrimsonTide4 08-20-2003 08:04 PM

Upcoming books. ..

I'm at work (20 more minutes) and was surfing Amazon looking to see when Lolita Files will grace us with her writing presence again.

YALL THERE ARE SOME BOOKS COMING OUT the 2nd 1/2 of the year that I am pumped for. . .

The Interruprtion of Everything by Terry McMillan
Since Terry McMillan's breakout novel Waiting To Exhale surged onto the bestseller lists, critics and readers alike have been captivated by her irreverent, often-hilarious take on the issues faced by contemporary women. With The Interruption of Everything she picks up, pitch-perfect, the dilemmas of midlife: an empty nest. Hormones gone wild. Too many irrelevant demands and too little room to breathe.

Marilyn Grimes is about ready to jump out of her skin. She's the consummate wife and mother of three grown kids. She's got a no-great-shakes-but-a-good-provider of a husband, Leon; and a live-in mother-in-law, Arthurine, who comes with a bingo-playing beau, Prezell, and an elderly pooch, Snuffy. Marilyn's two best friends, Paulette and Bunny, are the quintessential take-no-prisoners, vintage McMillan girlfriends who will be there when Marilyn jumps, but . . . she's just not sure exactly where that will be . . . or when. First, she needs to remember what she used to love and call back some of her own postponed dreams. But just as Marilyn's plans for making changes are taking shape, life comes up with a few twists of its own. Suddenly Marilyn must reinvent just about everything: marriage, friendship, family-and not least of all, herself.

The Interruption of Everything (12/03) is a triumphant testament to the fact that the detour is the path, and living life "by the numbers" never quite adds up.

Other books and their release dates. . .
Too Much of a Good Thing by Kimberla Lawson Roby 1/2004
Tastes Like Chicken by Lolita Files 1/2004
Naughty or Nice by Eric Jerome Dickey 11/03
Nervous by Zane 12/03
The Greatest Pretenders by E. Lynn Harris 6/04
Love Is Stronger Than Pride by E. Lynn Harris 5/11/04

Terry's book was the only one with a summary. . .I will keep you updated as I think of more authors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Found some more. . .

A Family Affair by Marcus Major 1/2004
Marcus Major brings back the beloved characters from his Blackboard bestselling debut novel, hailed for its "wise commentary on the modern black family . . . hilarious, entertaining, sometimes outrageous" (Publishers Weekly).

A Man Most Worthy, Marcus Major's last novel, was lauded for its "heady mix of sex, lies, and intrigue" (Romantic Times). USA Today called Major's novella in Got to Be Real "superbly handled." And Eric Jerome Dickey crowned Major's first novel, Good Peoples, "an impressive debut that brings to life the people we know." Now several of the characters who most captured readers' imaginations are reunited in a lively and poignant new book that goes deep into the heart of what makes a family.

When readers meet up with the Moore clan again, Myles and Marisa are celebrating their recent marriage, while Kenya and Amir have their hands full with their rambunctious seven-year-old twins. But Jasmine, Myles and Amir's teenage cousin, is rebelling against everything her family believes in. That is, until a stunning secret comes to light from the older generation that could tear this special family apart.

Written with a Major dose of passion, humor, and profound insight into modern relationships, this is a sexy and captivating novel from one of our most exceptional African-American authors.

Trouble Man by Travis Hunter (8/2003)
Using What You Got by Karen Quinones Miller (reading this now; chapter 4; has a THE COLDEST WINTER EVER feel to it)

Gina1201 08-20-2003 09:09 PM

YEAH!!!!

It looks like I will definitely be getting my read on over the next few months. I will have to keep an eye out for when these books are released. I would love to talk about a few of them for the book club.

Jill1228 08-21-2003 05:32 AM

I will be all over Terry McMillian's new book. I will be stalking Costco as soon as it comes out!

lostnfound117 08-21-2003 01:06 PM

I'd like to recommend the following books for GREAT reading:

"Child of God" by Lolita Files
"Hearts of Men" by Travis Hunter
"One Better" Roslyn McMillan
"Blessings" by Sheneska Jackson

delph998 08-21-2003 05:02 PM

Books, books, and more books!!!

Oh my goodness, Soror CrimsonTide! Thanks for updating me on the upcoming books.

I'm currently reading Eric Jerome Dickey's latest one "THE OTHER WOMAN"...good stuff!

Last week I finished THIEVES PARADISE and WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED. I can't believe that EJD is coming out with another one. E. Lynn Harris, two more! Kimberla Lawson Roby, another one...that's great reading right there.

Who has gotten Mary Monroe's latest, GONNA LAY DOWN MY BURDENS? I purchased that last week and will start reading it when I'm done with THE OTHER WOMAN! Great readings! Oh, and Terry McMillan...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BOOK CLUB, HERE WE GO!

Jill1228 08-24-2003 02:12 PM

No way girl! :D I am getting into his books too!

Quote:

Originally posted by carnation
I am certain that Lynn will mention that he dropped Carnation TWICE on a football field back in the day. LOL!!!!!

CrimsonTide4 08-25-2003 05:53 PM

I read Using What You Got by Karen Quinones Miller (I'm Telling and Satin Doll) this weekend. It read like a much shorter, less detailed combo of Flyy Girl and The Coldest Winter Ever. I read it because I had to see how it turned out, but in my mind it was not of the same quality as The Coldest Winter Ever.

Has anyone else read it?

CrimsonTide4 09-09-2003 04:36 PM

ttt for Gamma Girl :D

gamma_girl52 09-09-2003 05:31 PM

'Preciate it girlfriend! I will be sure to go through this thread because I have free time now and I'm DYING to read some new stuff.

I've been on Amazon browsing all this time since I last posted.
Amazon is my new friend!! :D I found a book I've been searching all over for (it was out of print)!!

CrimsonTide4 09-10-2003 01:53 PM

E. Lynn Harris Fan Letter

Dear Friends:

Just wanted to let you know what’s going on since I completed the tour
for my memoir WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED. First I want to thank
you for the tremendous support you showed me while I was out on the
road. I've received more email than ever before and each one has
touched me. Thank you. It’s taking me a little longer to answer them
all so please be patient...

Let me also say that you can go home again. I’m having a ball teaching
at my alma mater, the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville. My classes
are full and the students are wonderful. Many of you wanted to know
what my classes are reading. We just finished A Little Piece of Sky by
Nicole Bailey Williams and my students loved it. I have several
students (athletes) who haven’t read a novel since high school and
they loved it as well. I highly recommend Nicole's book.

Besides teaching I'm also serving as interim cheerleading coach for
the Razorback cheerleading squad. Let’s just say I’m sore and realize
I’m not a kid anymore but the kids are so amazing it doesn’t seem like
work. Look for my cheerleaders this week on your local ABC station
as my beloved Razorbacks take on the Texas Longhorns.

So there you have it. As always, thank you so very much for your
support and kindness. I’m going to close know so I can get back to
work and start reviewing our next book The Harris Men by R.M. Johnson.
Why don't you read along with us? I promise you'll have a very good
time. Have a blessed week. Go Hogs Go. Beat Texas!

e. lynn harris

delph998 09-10-2003 04:48 PM

Re: E. Lynn Harris Fan Letter

Quote:

Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Dear Friends:

I’m going to close know so I can get back to
work and start reviewing our next book The Harris Men by R.M. Johnson.

e. lynn harris

I love this man so much! Why do I feel like I know him personally now. But what made me love him more today is when I found a grammatical error in his letter (CT4, I got this today too, and picked it up immediately, did you?)...look at know he's trying to say now. He's so human, and I don't think he has a problem making that known. Now, I know that he didn't notice that grammatical error, but just because it was an oversight shows how down-to-earth he truly is.

My $19.13!

ladygreek 09-10-2003 06:42 PM

Re: Re: E. Lynn Harris Fan Letter

Quote:

Originally posted by delph998
I love this man so much! Why do I feel like I know him personally now. But what made me love him more today is when I found a grammatical error in his letter (CT4, I got this today too, and picked it up immediately, did you?)...look at know he's trying to say now. He's so human, and I don't think he has a problem making that known. Now, I know that he didn't notice that grammatical error, but just because it was an oversight shows how down-to-earth he truly is.

My $19.13!

Del,
Did you hear, he's going to be out Lit Lunch author this year? You know that made for some interesting discussion. :D

CrimsonTide4 09-10-2003 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DoggyStyle82
What does a Brotha who actually likes women have to do to get this much love? I aint coaching no cheerleaders (wtf) or greasing up my bootay, but how can I be down? This display of affection got Coleman Love beat, hahhahaha. Shoot, I'll write a letter. I'll go even one better than good ole E. Lynn.......if I see one of y'all nekkid and the defensive tackle for the football team...you can guarantee that my erection is for you, lol. Just tell me "When and Where I Enter",hahhahahaha.

(exiting while singing show tunes and "Its Rainin' Men, hallelujah)

P.S.
Hey LG and DELPH :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ladygreek 09-10-2003 10:55 PM

Quote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
CT4, did I miss this post somewhere??????

hum, Doggy, sweetie, bruh, you know you will always get the Coleman Love :D :D

CrimsonTide4 09-10-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladygreek
CT4, did I miss this post somewhere??????

hum, Doggy, sweetie, bruh, you know you will always get the Coleman Love :D :D

HC doggy must have deleted it? :(
HC my EEKS were EEKS of laughter?
HC :(
HC it was posted after yours?
HC I have not deleted anything in ages?

ladygreek 09-11-2003 11:12 AM

Quote:

HC doggy must have deleted it? :(
HC my EEKS were EEKS of laughter?
HC :(
HC it was posted after yours?
HC I have not deleted anything in ages?

HC he must have had a change of heart :D

CrimsonTide4 09-11-2003 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladygreek
HC he must have had a change of heart :D
HC he wants to coach cheerleading now?!!?! ;) :p :o :D :cool: :eek:

HC LMAO!!!!

HC **smooches** at DoggyStyle?

delph998 09-11-2003 11:28 AM

Ladygreek, HEY GIRL!!!! I didn't come to this past Chapter meeting because of a prior engagement, but I gave you my word! Sorry about the hijack!

Corliss told me about the possibility of him coming. Is it official?! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I AM GOING TO BE SO HAPPY!

Where's Doggy?! There's nothing buy MAD COLEMAN luv for you, frat. You still have to roll out the red carpet for me when I come to the ATL. Don't forget that!

CrimsonTide4 10-30-2003 09:13 PM

A Message from National Bestselling Author
Kimberla Lawson Roby
Hello,

It is so hard to believe that we are already nearing the end of another year.. But I must say that I am very excited to know that I'll be kicking off 2004 with the release of TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING! The story is about a character I just can't seem to get away from and one you all loved hating in CASTING THE FIRST STONE---The Reverend Curtis Black.

A synopsis is below and you can read the prologue and first chapter by accessing my website at www.kimroby.com. The actual book will be available at all of your local bookstores on January 6, 2004, but you may also pre-order it on-line by clicking here Amazon.com: Books: Too Much of a Good Thing or BarnesandNoble.com - Too Much of a Good Thing.

In addition, I will be heading out on tour to promote TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING and will be sure to send you the complete event schedule during the first week in January.

Thank you so much for your continued support and please know that I wish you the most blessed holiday season ever.

Kimberla Lawson Roby

Synopsis
Too Much of a Good Thing
Kimberla Lawson Roby
ISBN: 0060568469
US $23.95

The Essence bestselling and Blackboard Award-winning author of A TASTE OF REALITY spins a riveting tale about a philandering minister that readers will love to hate—the same minister they loved hating in Roby’s enormously successful CASTING THE FIRST STONE.

Curtis Black might be a man of the cloth, but with his irresistible looks, seductive charm, and charismatic personality, he’s particularly beloved by his female church members—and almost every other woman he’s ever met.

The trouble is, Curtis is married. At first he tries to resist temptation but not for long. His insatiable appetite for women quickly gets the best of him. Overwhelmed by his sizzling love affairs, and busy trying to convince the deacon board of the need for an ATM machine in the back of the church, Curtis has his hands full. Meanwhile Mariah, his second wife, is slowly discovering that beneath the tranquil and loving facade of their marriage, a storm of lies and betrayal is about to burst.

Not to mention that Curtis’s already shaky relationship with his teenaged daughter Alicia has reached the breaking point. Feeling neglected and unloved, Alicia searches for solace in the arms of a stranger, and before long she finds herself in a dangerous situation.

Eventually, the women in Curtis’s life find that with a little careful planning—sneaky and otherwise—they can help Curtis to reap the punishment that he so richly deserves. With her trademark wit and insight, Kimberla Lawson Roby sets sparks flying in this captivating and dramatic sequel to CASTING THE FIRST STONE

9dstpm 10-31-2003 09:52 AM

Now ya'll know I'll be the first one at Waldenbooks to pick that up with my Christmas $$!! :D

1browngirl 10-31-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

I read Using What You Got by Karen Quinones Miller (I'm Telling and Satin Doll) this weekend. It read like a much shorter, less detailed combo of Flyy Girl and The Coldest Winter Ever. I read it because I had to see how it turned out, but in my mind it was not of the same quality as The Coldest Winter Ever.

Has anyone else read it?

I finished reading Using What You Got last week. To me it was almost along the same story line as The Coldest Winter ever, but you're right, it was not of the same quality. It could have been more detailed in some parts and less detailed in others. It was a good quick read though.

delph998 10-31-2003 11:30 AM

Quote:

A Message from National Bestselling Author
Kimberla Lawson Roby
Hello,

It is so hard to believe that we are already nearing the end of another year.. But I must say that I am very excited to know that I'll be kicking off 2004 with the release of TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING! The story is about a character I just can't seem to get away from and one you all loved hating in CASTING THE FIRST STONE---The Reverend Curtis Black.

A synopsis is below and you can read the prologue and first chapter by accessing my website at www.kimroby.com. The actual book will be available at all of your local bookstores on January 6, 2004, but you may also pre-order it on-line by clicking here Amazon.com: Books: Too Much of a Good Thing or BarnesandNoble.com - Too Much of a Good Thing.

In addition, I will be heading out on tour to promote TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING and will be sure to send you the complete event schedule during the first week in January.

Thank you so much for your continued support and please know that I wish you the most blessed holiday season ever.

Kimberla Lawson Roby

Now I can't wait for this one to drop!

CrimsonTide4 11-27-2003 02:16 PM

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/05...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

To be released April 2004
An uplifting story about finding true love and a true voice—with a fresh spin on Pygmalion—from the bestselling author whose novels top 300,000 copies in print.

Yolanda Joe has wowed thousands of fans with her lively storylines and savvy heroines. Now she introduces Imani, a rising star whose dreams and challenges will capture the hearts of thousands more.

Talented, ambitious, and just twenty-two years old, Imani is surrounded by men with advice about her singing career. Her father, who owns a struggling nightclub, sees Imani’s future as a chance to fulfill his own failed dreams. Her boyfriend, Taz, is determined to become a mega-producer, with Imani’s street rapping as his ticket to fame. But Professor Orenthal Hopson, who teaches in the music department of a historically black college, has his own designs on her: he struck a bet with a colleague requiring him to transform Imani from a hip-hop hopeful into a traditional jazz singer. Like a modern-day Eliza Doolittle, Imani finds herself caught up in a musical makeover that causes her to question who she really wants to become. As Professor Hopson begins to sweep her off her feet, she also has to decide whether to stand by Taz, the man she’s cared about since childhood, or let herself fall for the dashing intellectual.

A delight on every page, My Fine Lady presents the dilemmas of romance, family, and career with Yolanda Joe’s signature wit and flair.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/15...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Book Description
From the author of the Blackboard bestseller Fed Up with the Fanny comes another fast-paced urban thriller--the story of a man who, for the love of money, will face the underground world of scandals, sex--and street justice.
West Owens needs money and has struggled his entire life to get it. When the opportunity of a lifetime comes his way, he does not hesitate...despite the risks that put his life in danger. Soon he finds he has more money than he's ever seen--and he'll do anything to keep it.

In Money for Good Franklin White, acclaimed author of the bestsellers Fed Up with the Fanny and Cup of Love brings readers yet another high-energy thriller about temptation, greed, and justice. When readers first meet West Owens, he is a small-time businessman who can count his friends on one hand and the amount in his bank account on the other. When he is summoned for grand jury duty, however, he is introduced to Lauren Richards. Resourceful and ruthless, Lauren is able to drag West into a web of deceit involving the city of Atlanta's case against drug informant Pete Rossi. Suddenly, West finds himself in a world where charges of murder, possible prison bids, and thousands of dollars are at stake.

Packed with scandal, police corruption, tragedy, friendship, street justice, and even love--Money for Good is a thrilling read from beginning to end, from one of the freshest and most talented new voices in fiction.

CrimsonTide4 12-14-2003 09:36 AM

COVER GIRLS by T.D. Jakes: I read it in like 5 hours yesterday. Great read. Jakes integrated passages from Woman, Thou Art Loosed into this piece of fiction. I liked it because it showed FAITH + Works. My fave character was Miz Ida. We need more Miz Idas in the world. I recommend.

Naughty or Nice: This book was reminiscent of EJD in the early days. My favorite character was Tommie -- I guess because of her restoration. I dang near died though every time Frankie had a blind date. The ending with PANTHER took me totally by surprise. I was really feeling Carpe too :( til that whole plot twist where his wife showed up. :mad:

Next I will read the new book by Franklin White.

CrimsonTide4 12-17-2003 11:38 AM

Dear Friends:

I wanted to be among the first to wish you and your family a happy, healthy holiday season filled with blessings and joy for the upcoming year.

Here's some exciting news! My sixth novel, Not A Day Goes By will be an exciting stage musical and will debut January 11, 2004 in my hometown of Little Rock, Arkansas, and will travel to seventeen cities, so it's very likely that it will be coming to a location near you. Please visit my website http://www.elynnharris.com for dates and tour cities. Tickets (a great Christmas gift) can be purchased via http://www.ticketmaster.com or at your local Ticketmaster outlet. Jackee from 227 and Sister, Sister fame and American Idol favorite,
Trenyce will star in the production.

I also want to share some news from the classroom. I had a great time down in Arkansas and we finished the semester with Eric Jerome Dickey’s Naughty or Nice and we really enjoyed it--and it's the perfect book for Christmas. My students selected Kimberla Lawson Roby’s Casting the First Stone as their favorite book out of the six we read this semester.

Right now I am finishing up my new novel,THE GREAT PRETENDERS, which I hope to have in bookstores by summer’s end. As always, I thank you for your wonderful support.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

~e. lynn harris

delph998 12-17-2003 03:34 PM

This was such a nice email! I can't wait for his book to come out!

1browngirl 05-26-2006 02:08 PM

E Lynn Harris is coming to Charlotte:

Sunday, June 4 - 2:00pm
Joseph-Beth Booksellers
4345 Barclay Downs Drive
Charlotte, NC 28209

jitterbug13 06-16-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1browngirl
Sunday, June 4 - 2:00pm
Joseph-Beth Booksellers
4345 Barclay Downs Drive
Charlotte, NC 28209

He will also be at the Books-A-Million at Northwoods Mall (North Charleston, SC) on June 25!:D

jitterbug13 06-16-2006 07:05 PM

New Tupac book to be released in August (BV)

June 16 would've marked the 35th birthday of late hip-hop superstar Tupac Shakur, who died tragically in Sept. of 1996 from gunshot wounds inflicted during a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas.

Considered an icon of his generation, Shakur (born Lesane Parish Crooks) was a platinum-selling gangsta rap icon that went on to make Hollywood movies -- subsequently becoming a key figure beyond the recording industry.

On Aug. 29, Atria Books will release 'Tupac Shakur Legacy,' a spectacularly packaged, illustrated biography featuring removable documents, rare memorabilia, and an audio CD-offering the first real interactive way to experience his life and career.

Jamal Joseph, an acclaimed author, film director, activist, and educator who credits his time spent in prison as the inspiration for all of his creative output, is one of the minds behind the 'Legacy' -- which was authorized by Shakur's estate. The Bronx native befriended Afeni Shakur (Tupac's mother) while a teenager -- then became a Black Panther.

"Tupac was more than a music star, more than an actor," Joseph told Black Voices. "Tupac was a prophet and a seer for his generation. He captured the imagination, the voice, the feelings of his generation."

"He had a message that came out of his experiences growing up in Harlem, Baltimore and California," he continued, "and being the son of Black Panther parent and seeing the tragedy, death and drug addiction in his own family; he talked about it in terms that the black community could relate to, that white kids could relate to, that kids around the world relate to."

Now the Acting Chair of Columbia University’s Graduate Film Division and the artistic director of the New Heritage Theater in Harlem, Joseph called the project (a hard cover coffee table book designed by Becker & Mayer) a true labor of love. "It's a wonderful piece of work where you can feel everyone's love of Tupac and you feel his presence all through it."

Joseph, who has contributed to previous posthumous projects, believes that what seems like Shakur's never-ending impact on pop culture reached far beyond commercial viability.

"I have international students at Columbia telling me that in Jamaica, in Africa, in New Zealand that they bump Tupac ten years later because he speaks about the anger, the rage, the hopes, the dreams, the disappointments and the tenacity of a whole generation. That’s what it is. It's music for people, that is of the people. His quotes, his words, his music, his acting performances just really transcended and it's in that moment of time that makes him this historical figure that we relate to, as we relate to people like Malcolm X."

BlessedOne04 06-20-2006 06:33 PM

E. Lynn has a number of dates coming up....here is the link

http://www.elynnharris.com/tour.htm