GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Omega Psi Phi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   You've Got Questions, I've Got Answers (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=50760)

msn4med1975 05-22-2004 10:40 PM

ROFL @ Sensuret (ummm you could have asked me that one) but I'll be thrilled at what LBF has to say.

05-22-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Senusret I
Why is Prince so damn girly, yet he has the most bangin' women in creation?
Well for several reasons

1) Women seem to think that girly men are less threatening. I think they get caught up on this whole macho facade at times. I'm sure more than a few females out there reading this have gotten caught up with a girly man and wondered, "How the hell did I get here?? With so and so??"

2) Prince is a musical genius, icon, and revolutionary. Most chics sweat him intensely because of that.

3) Prince has that androgenous look. I know I didn't spell that right. He looks like a pretty man or a handsome girl at times. So his mystique raises curiousity in women.

4) Women love men with power. Prince has mad pull.

I've often wondering the same thing myself.

Now go and have some Pancakes.

Bitches.

Blouses win.

I hope that answered your question. If you have any follow up questions please let me know.

05-22-2004 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by msn4med1975
ROFL @ Sensuret (ummm you could have asked me that one) but I'll be thrilled at what LBF has to say.
Where is my question?

05-22-2004 10:46 PM

Next question please.

msn4med1975 05-22-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by laidbackfella
Where is my question?
Had no question at the time, I wanted to see what you had to say on why Prince had the women folks.

But here ya go, why in the hell did they jack up the Catwoman storyline so badly in this latest release?

starang21 05-22-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

1) Women seem to think that girly men are less threatening. I think they get caught up on this whole macho facade at times. I'm sure more than a few females out there reading this have gotten caught up with a girly man and wondered, "How the hell did I get here?? With so and so??"

so lemme get this straight....he's a hella feminine acting.....he gets a lot of women? could it be they see him as a shopping buddy?

:D

05-22-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by msn4med1975
Had no question at the time, I wanted to see what you had to say on why Prince had the women folks.

But here ya go, why in the hell did they jack up the Catwoman storyline so badly in this latest release?

Halle got the big head. Look at her latest movies:

Catwoman (2004) (post-production) .... Patience Philips

Gothika (2003) .... Miranda Grey
X2 (2003) .... Storm
Die Another Day (2002) .... Jinx
Monster's Ball (2001) .... Leticia Musgrove
Swordfish (2001) .... Ginger
X-Men (2000) .... Storm

She got on an action kick and then felt she could do no wrong. I know Batman purists aren't pleased. Movie studios generally get movies wrong when they try to catch a star at the right time to do a comic book movie. Cat Woman works better with Batman as an adversary rather than a perfume company.

It will be interesting to see how this shapes her career. She's got at least five other movies in production as we type. http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000932/

Maybe in the future she'll get advice from Professor X, even he would have told her villians don't wear open toe boots.

I hope that answered your question. If you have any follow up questions please let me know.

05-22-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by starang21
so lemme get this straight....he's a hella feminine acting.....he gets a lot of women? could it be they see him as a shopping buddy?

Well yes. But moreso as a non penis toting entity.

They get caught up in that "friendliness" and when they get down he's there to lift em up. He never tries anything but he's always ready to pamper them. Rubbing their feet and listening.

That's where these "friends" surpass the man who is actively pursuing the drawz. They listen to much more than the average man does. About any and everything. So the more they listen, the less the female sees him as a potential threat.

He gets closer and closer until he's in there.

05-22-2004 11:18 PM

Next question please.

starang21 05-22-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

He gets closer and closer until he's in there.

now this question doesn't pertain to prince, but...

if he's in and feminine acting.....is it safe to say he'll know what to do?

05-22-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

now this question doesn't pertain to prince, but...

if he's in and feminine acting.....is it safe to say he'll know what to do?

I dunno. He may have had more females than the average guy. Females dig a guy that listens. Also since they aren't sure of his sexuality they will go a lil further than with a dude who they know wants to give it to em.

But you'll surely have a hard time finding a woman to admit to sleeping with that friend. That's one of those types of guys that the leave out of their, "How many partners have you had?" count.

Their rationale is that this "friend" was just a filler til I could find a regular sex partner.

05-22-2004 11:33 PM

Next question please.

abaici 05-23-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

/hijack

Trust...no woman I know wants to go shopping with Prince.

/end hijack

and since I don't want Laidbackfella to bark, here's my question:

How do you mend a broken heart?

reddawn18 05-23-2004 08:42 AM

My situation:

I have two older sisters from my father's first marriage. I am one of five from my father's second marriage. I am about to be 27 in July and now they want to foster a reletionship. The way I feel it is 27 years too late.

Either way, when they come up they ask the basic questions:
1. Why haven't you moved out?
2. Where is your baby?
3. Where is your man?

My question is how can I sever from them from my life the same way they did when I was born while not alienating my niece. Is it possible to do this?

I have already killed off tie to my father's sisters becasue of comments they made to me and my younger brothers. I don't want to knock out my niece because she is innocent in this scenario.

AKA2D '91 05-24-2004 08:33 AM

He has 4 questions ahead of you. He's been all over GC, but hasn't come home. What's up with that? Has the doggy lost his bone? :D :p