GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Sorority Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Rec question (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=98481)

Unregistered- 08-13-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel (Post 1696523)
If you didn't QFP I'd never have known she had been here as it has been BALEETED!

Banned as well.

Quote:

So, in between pretending to work, getting my virtual butt kicked, and breakfast, I have had little time to ponder what I am going to write about today. I’m glad that some of you enjoyed the post from yesterday. Rushing is super duper important and all, but at the end of the day aren’t we going to college to learn? Today I am feeling a little… crestfallen (if you will) about some of the smack talking going on but I will persevere and continue to post.
Aww. Poor baby.

nittanyalum 08-13-2008 04:48 PM

See this thread: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...ad.php?t=98716

And L.O.freakin'L., check her site now, the flickr pictures are gone, now just the 3 pictures (of all different GLOs) are there with credit to "googleimages" AND SHE ENCOURAGES EVERYONE TO GO VISIT HPRL FOR GREEK ADVICE. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, she or he is for sure a perp.

Unregistered- 08-13-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696596)
See this thread: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...ad.php?t=98716

And L.O.freakin'L., check her site now, the flickr pictures are gone, now just the 3 pictures (of all different GLOs) are there with credit to "googleimages" AND SHE ENCOURAGES EVERYONE TO GO VISIT HPRL FOR GREEK ADVICE. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, she or he is for sure a perp.

They'll go to HPRL for advice, then they'll get a PM from their resident perv (according to HPRL spies), get creeped out (according to HPRL spies), and stop posting (according to HPRL spies). FOR REAL.

nittanyalum 08-13-2008 05:13 PM

This is the blogger:
Quote:

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/1286d...=identicon&r=G You're Going to College!!!!
Quote:

antoniakelly wrote 23 hours ago: Hello there my beautiful potential new members. I was rather distraught by the somewhat bad press I … more →
That name is also what's attached to the responses when people leave comments -- google that name, if it's the same person, she's a serial blogger. (read: PERP)

Unregistered- 08-13-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696626)
This is the blogger:
[b]

That name is also what's attached to the responses when people leave comments -- google that name, if it's the same person, she's a serial blogger. (read: PERP)

YEP, that's what I got, too. That led me to believe that the entire blog's a work of fiction.

KSUViolet06 08-13-2008 05:19 PM

The woman attached to that name has at least 10 blogs. I don't know, I don't buy for one second that she's a member of any NPC group.

nittanyalum 08-13-2008 05:23 PM

From one of the many places she's registered:
Quote:

Antoniakelly
antoniakelly is a 23 year old woman from Leicester, England, UK.

Unregistered- 08-13-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696633)
From one of the many places she's registered:

'Antonia Kelly' posted a comment, lol.

(I'd post the link here, but that trick don't need anymore advertising)

nittanyalum 08-13-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTW (Post 1696675)
'Antonia Kelly' posted a comment, lol.

(I'd post the link here, but that trick don't need anymore advertising)

BAHhahahahahahahahahaha.

Such a sad little wannabe.

ETA: DGTess piped in with her support of the perp and bashed GCers. Ha.

epchick 08-13-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696695)

So she's trying to backtrack. She said she lied when she said "each and every regular member" and said "i mean many." I wonder which 'regular' members PMed her so that they wouldn't get lumped into TEH AWESOMENESS of us "snarkier" members.

I guess "antoniakelly" has been looking on GC cause she made this comment:

Quote:

antoniakelly on August 13, 2008 said:
HAHAHAH!!!! These people think I am a 23 year old woman from England tee hee.

fantASTic 08-13-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwright25 (Post 1696591)
You are gooooooood!

:D I do my best.

VandalSquirrel 08-13-2008 08:08 PM

I would like to go on the record as saying, yes I think that site was full of misinformation, but I and many other happily give out information that is appropriate and correct, and when we're wrong, we graciously admit it and let those who know better speak.

I'd like to thank the PNMs who are classy and appreciative of how GC works and are humble and gracious, and perhaps you need to learn from their example serial blogger.

Unregistered- 08-13-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696939)
Is there something wrong with my browser or has our friendly e-neighborhood perp taken her ball and gone home? :D:p:rolleyes:

She was banned, and I believe her 3 posts were moved to the MC.

nittanyalum 08-13-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTW (Post 1696944)
She was banned, and I believe her 3 posts were moved to the MC.

Yeah, no, I thought for a second there her blog was gone, the link in the first quoted post on the other page took me to a blank page so I thought she'd packed it in. But then I realized that was probably the page about recommendations she said she deleted, the rest of the blog is still there.

33girl 08-14-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittanyalum (Post 1696695)
BAHhahahahahahahahahaha.

So we should worry about "how we present ourselves" but she posts in support of a site w/ a pic of "sorority slut Barbie" on it?

Mmmmmmkay.