GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Recent Trend in the Kappa Attitude (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=66151)

uptownsfinest 05-02-2005 01:50 PM

Recent Trend in the Kappa Attitude

I know that the overall attitude of Nupes of Kappas varies from chapter to chapter, but my main concern is greeks not setting an example. I know that we all have fun but acting like a$$holes in public and treating the frat like a gang is no way to conduct one's self. I wonder why many join the org and once they get in they stir up trouble within and with other frats. Friendly competiton is always good but we are all in this thing together. There is so much talk about banning undergrad chapters because each year we grow more and more irrelevant. We aren't examples for the black or college community and seem to do nothing better than throw great parties or at least that what it seems from the public eye.
Also many are so caught up on their process and how real they are but don't do crap for their org or for the community once they are in. Nobody pledged the founders so why are people so gung-ho about a process. A good brother/sister does brotherly/sisterly deeds not ones of hatred. Let me know what you think of this matter? I know I'm gonna catch some heat as well as compliance/

K.O.T.S 05-02-2005 03:49 PM

is there a reason KAPsi is singled out?

are you greek?

Zetagymnast 05-02-2005 04:48 PM

Probably some who is bitter cause they got played by the Frat. Why was this their very first post?

The Truth 05-02-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by K.O.T.S
is there a reason KAPsi is singled out?

are you greek?

Is that your favorite question to ask? I'm j/k, Sands.:p

K.O.T.S 05-02-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Truth
Is that your favorite question to ask? I'm j/k, Sands.:p

lol. ocassionally!:)

Conqueror 05-18-2005 12:21 PM

I really need for you to have a sex change and join the fraternity, b/c you are more gun"hoe" than many of the actual members of the fraternity. I mean was the question really even addressed to you?

Zetagymnast 05-18-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conqueror
I really need for you to have a sex change and join the fraternity, b/c you are more gun"hoe" than many of the actual members of the fraternity. I mean was the question really even addressed to you?
Why are you so koncerned? Are you a member of KAPsi? If not move on........this topic is so old. :rolleyes:

Conqueror 05-18-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zetagymnast
Why are you so koncerned? Are you a member of KAPsi? If not move on........this topic is so old. :rolleyes:
No, I think the "k"uestion is, Are you a member of KAPsi? I mean really "k"an you please refrain from "k"ommenting all the time. I mean it's really not that "k"-serious. I mean where did you go to s"k"ool?

33girl 05-18-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

No, I think the "k"uestion is, Are you a member of KAPsi? I mean really "k"an you please refrain from "k"ommenting all the time. I mean it's really not that "k"-serious. I mean where did you go to s"k"ool?
Konqueror, I am kracking up over your post. :p

Zetagymnast 05-18-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

No, I'm not a member of KAPsi, but how kome when other people komment nothing is being said to them. It's like why do I get jumped on when other people komment as well. Don't worry about where I went to school. I got my degree and I didn't use Ks. It's the internet nigga I kan type how I want. I mean dag leave me alone. I am not in the APHIA forum bothering you.:rolleyes:

BlueReign 05-20-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

No, I'm not a member of KAPsi, but how kome when other people komment nothing is being said to them. It's like why do I get jumped on when other people komment as well.
:confused:

I know why. I just wondered why you haven't figured it out.

laidbackfella 05-23-2005 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlueReign

abaici 05-24-2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlueReign

Me too!! *sigh* So much for that college degree.

Also, that post was HILARIOUS Con. LOL!!

abaici 05-24-2005 07:21 PM

Quote:

It's like why do I get jumped on when other people komment as well. Don't worry about where I went to school.
Stop being so sensitive. No one is picking on you...without good reason. LOL!!

AKA2D '91 05-25-2005 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by abaici
Me too!! *sigh* So much for that college degree.

***choking***
:o :o :o

:eek:

:)