GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Kappa Gamma (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Ga. Southern (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=80558)

MSKKG 09-09-2006 11:10 AM

Ga. Southern

I've heard the recolonization is going well. I assume the bids will be given out today. The LC who was at USC during recruitment called me to ask if they could use the house for installation in November. It will be exciting to see another chapter installation!

Zeta Upsilon is not listed as one of our closed chapters on the Kappa website. It looks like May of this year was when it was last updated. Do y'all think this will be a deuteron chapter then? I assumed it would be, even though it wasn't closed for very long (maybe it technically wasn't closed at all?).

LuvUTrulyKKG 09-10-2006 11:32 AM

Libby, the LC from Eta Alpha, has emailed me a few times this week, saying things are going really well. I have called her several times for specifics, but I think they are keeping her busy!

kiwiblu216 09-13-2006 08:44 PM

GSU KAPPAS!!!

hey girls!! No, the chapter is NOT a duteron chapter.... We pinned 75 AMAZING women at the GSU chapter.... They are all amazing, already planning homecoming and getting ready for the upcoming year.... Sunny is our chapter consultant right now, and we have an advisor that resides in SAV... initiation is planned for NOV 17-18... not sure if its at UGA or South Carolina.... if i get anymore details, i'll post!!

Emily
Zeta Upsilon
Georgia Southern University

MSKKG 09-13-2006 10:02 PM

Thanks for the info, Emily! So glad everything was a success. :D

AOIIBrandi 09-14-2006 09:39 AM

Sorry to crash, I'm an AOII alum from Georgia Southern and just wanted to say how excited I am for ya'll. Good luck this year :)

PKTKKG 09-15-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwiblu216 (Post 1320178)
hey girls!! No, the chapter is NOT a duteron chapter.... We pinned 75 AMAZING women at the GSU chapter.... They are all amazing, already planning homecoming and getting ready for the upcoming year.... Sunny is our chapter consultant right now, and we have an advisor that resides in SAV... initiation is planned for NOV 17-18... not sure if its at UGA or South Carolina.... if i get anymore details, i'll post!!

Emily
Zeta Upsilon
Georgia Southern University

That is SO EXCITING!! Thank you for sharing the great news!

ISUKappa 09-15-2006 10:58 AM

That's wonderful! Congrats to Zeta Upsilon! :)

TrueBlueKappa 09-15-2006 03:45 PM

That's great news! Congratulations, Zeta Upsilon!:D

MSKKG 11-18-2006 06:44 PM

I didn't get to go to Initiation this a.m., but I went to the festivities last night. Everything ran smoothly--the EKs were amazing! The Ga. Southern members seem like a great bunch of girls. I don't think any UGA members came, but a few EMs came (2 of their members were being initiated). EK also initiated 5.

FloridaTish 04-25-2007 02:05 PM

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to say that I was thrilled to see that Kappa Kappa Gamma was back at Georgia Southern. My 3 roommates when I was at GSU were members of Kappa (early 90's) and they were always so nice...

KKGkelc08 06-15-2008 12:08 AM

I was recently initiated (Spring 2008) into the Zeta Upsilon chapter at GSU! I am so proud to be a Kappa! The girls are absolutely amazing and our chapter is running really well! I know this is an old post, but I was pretty excited to see it. :)

Fleur de Lis 06-15-2008 08:36 PM

Congratulations! A friend of mine is a GA Southern Kappa and she is one of the most enthusiastic sisters I know. Welcome to Greek Chat!

kappa_dancer 06-25-2008 02:09 AM

I'm a GSU Kappa too! (Hey Kelcey!!) Well, I was, until I moved. I love that chapter with all my heart. They are such an amazing group of women.