GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Delta Sigma Theta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Bad Santa... (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=43034)

#1 Leading Lady 11-30-2003 12:08 AM

Bad Santa...

Ok, I watched Bad Santa this morning. Through all the vulgar profanity I thought the movie was funny. Heck I laughed so much I had to rewind it like 2 times on several parts. Has anyone viewed this movie and what are your thoughts.

I have definitely decided not to let the kids view this one no matter how much the beg because the language was almost too harsh for my santified ears.

Off to watch Gothika.

CrimsonTide4 11-30-2003 12:09 AM

Re: Bad Santa...

Quote:

Originally posted by #1 Leading Lady
Ok, I watched Bad Santa this morning. Through all the vulgar profanity I thought the movie was funny. Heck I laughed so much I had to rewind it like 2 times on several parts. Has anyone viewed this movie and what are your thoughts.

I have definitely decided not to let the kids view this one no matter how much the beg because the language was almost too harsh for my santified ears.

Off to watch Gothika.

BAD #1LEADINGLADY. . .how you got the BOOTLEG ALREADY!?!?!?!?

LOL

**whispering** can you send __ a copy?!?!?!:o

Gyrl7 12-01-2003 09:26 AM

Re: Re: Bad Santa...

Quote:

Originally posted by CrimsonTide4

LOL

That's what i'm saying.........it was funny though. Bernie had more going on in it than I thought, but shoot not enough to have his show held up for 2 months. Shoot Miss Thing from Gilmore girls was in it and I think that shows new season may have been a couple of weeks late if that..........:rolleyes:

#1 Leading Lady 12-01-2003 09:49 AM

Re: Re: Bad Santa...

Quote:

LOL

'

**whispering** ordered your copy should ship on Wednesday**

CrimsonTide4 12-01-2003 02:47 PM

Re: Re: Re: Bad Santa...

Quote:

Originally posted by #1 Leading Lady
'

**whispering** ordered your copy should ship on Wednesday**

It ain't fa me; that is alleged. . .:cool:

UpPinkies 12-01-2003 07:15 PM

I loved it. My mom and I cracked up. There was this older family behind us and they falling out laughing. Billy Bob was great and that fat boy had me ROTFL.

Then for Billy to go and just move in with the boy and his sandwich making grandmother...They were a trip.

Then when they had the boxing lesson...

I could go on and on.

#1 Leading Lady 12-02-2003 03:14 PM

Best Line ever....

Good night Santa and Good night Mrs. Santa's sister:o

and the little elf man had me LMAO ever time he opened his mouth to say his lines.....

CrimsonTide4 12-02-2003 03:16 PM

What other movies do you have? You can send them to ___ as well so ___ can have movies to watch on the weekend.

#1 Leading Lady 12-04-2003 04:13 PM

Quote:

What other movies do you have? You can send them to ___ as well so ___ can have movies to watch on the weekend.
I have _____copy of Bad Santa. I will call you tonight to confirm _______ address. I have been home sick for the last 3 days from that darn flu......but not sick enough not to make my hair appointment on Saturday:D

CrimsonTide4 12-04-2003 04:15 PM

I'm home right now. I will PM you with my home number so we can chat.

ykimber 12-26-2003 09:03 PM

I must say that I really didn't like Bad Santa. It didn't make me laugh like the commercial did. Plus there was just to much cursing!
I give this movie 1 star out of 5!