PDA

View Full Version : Zeta Phi Beta

DarlingNikki
10-11-2000, 08:50 PM
Hello to all the wonderful women of Zeta Phi Beta Incorporated. I post seeking your help. I am currently taking an African american Studies course. My Professor has granted us the opportunity of picking our own topics. I chose Historical Black Greek Lettered Sororoties. I have been to every sororities offical webpage. However I beleive that my research is only allowing me to scratch the surface of the significance and history behind your sisterhood. it is my belief that my paper will come alive if I had the opportunity to talk to a member (via e-mail). Unfortunately I do not know anyone in a sorority. From what I have gathered all 4 (AKA, SGR, DST, & ZPB) of these organizations promote sisterhood and community service. But there has to be a difference between each organization. This is the part I am missing. I don't understand why can't young women volunteer in their community on their own; or be social with other women that share their common interest. It is possible that because I have never had an interest in membersip that I am ignorant to these differences as well as to the question why join? I am hopeful that a member of your organization can enlighten me. I wish to make a thorough, accurate and informed anlysis of each organization in my report. Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank You, Nicole Davis. My e-mail is DarlingNikki@greekchat.com

ZetaAce
10-11-2000, 08:54 PM
DarlingNikki,

Please feel free to email me with your questions, and I will answer them to the best of my ability! My address is zeta_ace@hotmail.com .

ZetaAce

Shelacious
10-11-2000, 10:54 PM
Soror ZetaAce, (& Nikki)

If you get more information (specific questions you are asking, for example), we can also bring this to the FW listserve, Soror ZetaAce, don't you think? We can then provide her some of the thoughts of our Sorors around the country, maybe?

Let me know on FW, CK.

Best & Sisterly,
Shela, -n.

------------------
Finer Womanhood: the "Cat's Meow" Since 1920

ZetaAce
10-12-2000, 07:29 AM
Shel-

That's a great idea http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif

CK

Professor
10-16-2000, 05:09 PM
DarlingNikki,

I would like to read your paper. Please e-mail a copy upon completion. I am interested in what you conclude.

Best of Luck.

"06"