View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 04:26 PM
cutiepatootie

Wow pretty cool! I am a member also of Eastern Star i joined when i was 18 back in 1987.

I am still active on Council for job's daughters. Being a past bethel guardian. I have the battle scars to prove it

I still have all my HQ stuff. My mother still holds all my formals.

Rainbow and Job's in my town when i was active as a girl were major compitition. Both groups in my honest opinion were both snooty! the saying use to be Demolays date rainbows and marry jobies.

dzandiloo OES passed that rule like 5 yrs ago to allow them to further reach out to female members to join. a few of my jobie sisters were able to join from that rule whereas they couldn't before.

Glitter 650 is grand assembly in bakersfield this yr? grand bethel and grand assembly i swear are in the two least favorite places in california...bakersfield and fresno... i remember when we use to be in anahiem that was a blast.

Rainbow does not need to be related to a mason only sponsered by one. job's daughters you do need a blood related mason to get in ( legacy) Demolay is like rainbow only masonic sponsership. I have so many masons, shriners, OES members coming out of me i was a total shoe in since my dad, grand dad and uncles were all member of the same lodge where jobies met.

I have dated so many demolay... i was even engaged to one once